- Company collects the advertising identifier (Apple’s IDFA and Google’s advertiser ID) , and a unique identifier for each user in my mobile games.
- Company integrates third party SDKs in to my services. These SDKs are used for advertising to my users, analyzing service usage, enabling in-app purchases, or providing game services including achievements, leaderboards, and account management. I allow third party operators this collected data solely for internal operations of the service as permitted by applicable rules and laws. This could include, but is not limited to, persistent advertising identifiers, geolocation information, and IP address. I encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
- Some of my services require or allow a user to provide a screen name so they can be identified within the service.
- I allow third parties to collect some information by which users cannot be identified. Non-personal information may include technical information about your device, such as your browser type, screen resolution, device type, language, type of operating system and geo location (only general location). Non-personal information is gathered by third party services while you are accessing the service. They are allowed to use this information to conduct research and analysis, but only for strictly limited purposes. I encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
Internally, Company also reserves the right to collect anonymous information for research and analysis. This information is generic in nature and cannot be used to individually identify a user. This information is collected each time a user runs one of my services.
- Advertisers collect data regarding advertisement performance, user’s interaction with ads, my apps and user’s interests. Collected data may include user’s personal information in order to serve users ads and for the third parties’ legitimate business interests.
- When a service asks for a username, it is used to visually identify that user to other users playing the game. Company prohibits any user under the age of 13 from providing individually identifiable information in their username or screen name. This includes, but is not limited to the user’s first name, last name, email address, and physical address.
- Third party operators are allowed to collect and use non-personal information to conduct research and analysis, or to target advertisements, or other limited purposes. This information cannot be used to individually identify any user. I encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
If you would like to opt-out of interest-based advertising, you may do so in your mobile device’s settings. On iOS, this can be done by turning on the Limit Ad Tracking option under Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising. On Android, this can typically be found under Settings -> Google -> Ads -> Opt out of Ads Personalization, although the exact location of this setting may differ depending on your device make and Android version. To learn more about targeted advertising and additional options that you can take regarding targeted advertising, please visit https://youradchoices.com/ .
I understand the importance of protecting the privacy and safety of children using my services. Company collects, uses, and discloses data from kids in the same way as for other users, as described in this policy. Game use of all data is limited to support operations of the Game. If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided me with personal information, please contact me using the information below and I will delete the information from my systems at email@example.com
The scenarios in which I will share your personal data are as follows:
I determine that it is required by law;
I have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect my rights or property;
I am participating in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets;
I have your consent; and
as described above in relation to third-party operators collecting information from my services.
Under no other circumstances will I share, sell, rent, or release your data.
You may contact me to request access, change, update or delete your personal information at any time via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to these options as well as the right to not be discriminated against for exercising these options. A small fee may be imposed for access and disclosure of your personal information, where permitted under applicable law.
I follow generally accepted industry standards and internal procedures to protect personal information submitted to me, both during transmission and once I receive it.
- Advertising Networks: Company allows advertisements from the Third Party ad networks to be displayed in my services. Company makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the third party ad networks are configured to comply with applicable privacy laws, and I reasonably believe this to be the case for each of them. If I determine a service to be directed at children under the age of 13, I configure each of these ad networks to be compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). For persons in European Union countries, I also configure networks to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation of 2016 (GDPR).
- Analytics: Company makes use of Third Party service in order to measure how users utilize my services so that I may improve them.